Get Peace of Mind with LoJack Vehicle Recovery
Have you ever feared the worst when your car, truck, or SUV goes missing? With LoJack Vehicle Recovery, you can rest assured that you'll get your vehicle back quickly and safely. LoJack offers a one-time fee for installation and does not require any monthly payments. On average, cars protected with LoJack are recovered in 26 minutes or less if stolen.
Benefits of LoJack Vehicle Recovery
LoJack Vehicle Recovery offers a range of benefits to help you protect your vehicle. With LoJack, you can find out where your car is parked, locate your teenager late at night, get notified if your car is speeding, and much more. We install LoJack on all new vehicles - it's up to you if you want to pay the one time fee for service.
Why Choose LoJack?
LoJack Vehicle Recovery is the most effective and reliable way to protect your vehicle from theft. Our technology helps police recover stolen vehicles faster than ever before, meaning you can get your car back sooner and with less hassle. Plus, with our one-time fee and no monthly payments, you can get the peace of mind of knowing your vehicle is protected without breaking the bank. Get started with LoJack Vehicle Recovery today.
Connected Car Features for Safety and Vehicle Health
- Vehicle Location
- Know where your vehicle is at all times right from your phone
- Car Maintenance
- Keep your car healthy with service reminders and click-to-schedule appointments
- Recall Notifications
- Get notified of recalls, then easily schedule cost-free fixes at your dealership
- Driving Behavior Alerts
- Understand how your vehicle is being driven with alerts for speed and geo-boundaries
- Battery Alerts
- Receive low-battery alerts to avoid getting stranded
- Trip History
- See a map of where your vehicle has driven including the date, time, and length of each trip
- Virtual Glove Box
- See your history of service records and maintenance schedules in the LoJack app instead of your glove box
- Financial Guarantee
- Receive up to $10,000 reimbursement if vehicle is not recovered in 30 days